Alpha: Explore Life, Faith and Meaning in 2020

Starts at Ryde Gladesville Parish on Monday 10 February 2020

Alpha is a series of interactive sessions exploring the Christian faith. Alpha gives everyone the opportunity to ask questions, and share their point of view in an open and friendly environment. Each session begins by sharing a meal. We then watch a video, break for coffee, and then have a small group discussion. 



Alpha is for everyone, and all are invited to come and try it out. Over 29 million people around the world have done Alpha. 


Alpha ran for the first time in our Parish in 2019. Here are some comments from participants. 



"I came for the food, and Alpha nourished my soul. " (Kathy Au) 

"I really enjoyed the warm welcome I received and that people had taken the effort to know my name, who I was and actually noticed if I was there or not." (Anne Bortolussi) 

"It has been such a wonderful and memorable experience! An experience that has touched the mind, the heart and the will! An experience of renewal, enrichment in the Holy Spirit!"(Barbara Yeung) 

"I truly believe it transformed me. If you are thinking of coming to Alpha, I would say stop thinking and start attending." (Lorenzo Schiavello) 

"I have a very strong faith, so I thought I wouldn’t get too much out of Alpha. Boy was I wrong! l learnt so much at Alpha and what my faith really means to me and what my true values are. I truly did deepen my relationship with God during Alpha. What was the experience of Alpha like? One word.. AMAZING." (Caroline Tuyau) 



Sign Up for Alpha!

Don't miss out. Alpha at Ryde-Gladesville Parish begins again on Monday 10 February 2020 at 7:00pm - 9:15pm, at St Charles Catholic Primary School Hall. There is no cost to attend.

Registration is essential. Please sign up at www.rgcp.org.au or fill out a form at the back of the Church and place in the box provided. We look forward to welcoming you as our guest.


Contacts


w: www.rgcp.org.au

e: alpha@rgcp.org.au

p: Pina 0432 682 239

Tania 0416 436 245

Comments