10 days til Alpha!

Alpha begins on Monday 10th February in the St Charles Borromeo School Hall, and all are invited as we begin by exploring the question, "Is there more to life than this?"

Alpha gives us a space to ask some of life's bigger questions in an open and relaxed environment. Topics include: Who is Jesus? Why did Jesus die? Why and how should I pray? Who is the Holy Spirit?


Bring your own questions too. There is no question too small or too large. Everyone is encouraged to share their point of view and ask their own questions.

Take the next step in your faith life and in your friendship with Jesus, and discover a new relationship with the Holy Spirit. Meet other parishioners and develop great friendships. Have meaningful conversations on topics that can really make a difference to your life.


Testimonies from last year's Alpha participants:

"I came for the food, and Alpha nourished my soul. The Alpha videos are engaging and thought provoking each week. Alpha has definitely improved my relationship with God. I have made some wonderful friendships, people whom I now call my Alpha Family." (Kathy)

"My Alpha experience was life-changing." (Lorenzo)

"I really enjoyed the warm welcome I received and the casual and conversational nature of the evening. I was excited to learn more about the Catholic faith. My faith deepened as a result of my attendance at Alpha." (Anne)

"What was the experience of Alpha like? One word.. AMAZING. I finding myself wanting to be more involved in the parish community due to my experience and people I've met at Alpha." (Caroline)

"Our group has built great friendship and trust in sharing openly and praying together." (Barbara)

"I received a greater love for my faith, a heightened sense of the love of God." (John)


Sign up for Alpha today!

 

You are invited to come and try it out. There is no cost to attend, but registration is essential.

Please sign up at www.rgcp.org.au or fill out a form at the back of the Church and place in the box provided. Why not invite a friend too?


We look forward to welcoming you as our guest!


Contacts 

| w: www.rgcp.org.au |e: alpha@rgcp.org.au | p: Pina 0432 682 239 or Tania 0416 436 245

Comments