ALPHA Series 2020 - returns Monday 10th February


Alpha is a series of interactive sessions exploring the Christian faith in an open and friendly environment. Each session includes dinner + a video + a chat.

You are invited to come along to grow in your faith and meet lots of other parishioners over a meal and conversation.


A previous participant writes:

Why did I decide to come to Alpha? I came along to Alpha as I was asked personally by Father Greg. I was really interested in seeing what it was all about.

What was my faith like before Alpha? I have a very strong faith, so I thought I wouldn't get too much out of Alpha. Boy was I wrong! l learnt so much at Alpha and what my faith really means to me and what my true values are. I truly did deepen my relationship with God during Alpha.

What was the experience of Alpha like? One word.. AMAZING. I have and would highly recommend anyone to do Alpha at least once in their lifetime.

What is my faith like post Alpha? My faith has continued to strengthen and grow. I find myself wanting to be more involved in the parish community due to my experience and people I've met at Alpha.

What would you say to someone thinking of coming to Alpha? Just try it... come along and see what it's all about... I promise you won't be disappointed! 


 Caroline


Don't miss out - sign up for Alpha today!

Alpha starts on Monday 10 February, 7:00pm - 9:15pm, at St Charles Catholic Primary School Hall. There is no cost to attend, but registration is essential.

Please sign up at www.alpha.rgcp.org.au, or fill out a form at the back of the Church and place in the box provided.

We look forward to welcoming you as our guest!


Contacts |  e: alpha@rgcp.org.au | p: Pina 0432 682 239 or Tania 0416 436 245

Comments