SPARC Youth Summer Camp



#Tweeting with the Youth - What have we been up to?


Last weekend, we held our first high school camp for the Ryde-Gladesville Youth at Lutanda Christian camp site in Toukley on the beautiful Central Coast, with 45 participants! From great talks, music, adoration and gymkhana to our fiesta night and beach visit together, we discovered that Jesus is the one who breaks every chain. Without Him in our lives there is no real meaning, but with him, friendships and dance parties are much more alive. This is what one of our youth had to say:





"For my first ever camp I was really happy because I was surrounded by people that believed in God just like I did. I was glad to spend so much time with God through praise and worship and adoration. 



I've learnt that God made us in His image, we're all different and God has planned great things for us."

Natasha (aged 15)






Comments