Spiritually Transformed through Alpha


"Every time I attended Mass I read in the bulletin about Alpha. A friend invited me. I heard from the priest, saw it on a banner and saw a video, but the one question that made me join Alpha was WHO IS JESUS??

The biggest lesson I’ve learnt was having a relationship with God, based on faith in Jesus who lived a sinless life, died and was raised to live in victory over sin. The most amazing passage in the bible is “while we were still sinners Christ died for us” because it reminds us that the LOVE OF GOD is greater than the lack of performance. 


Ultimately through a relationship with Jesus that we have, there will still be days when we fail, but we have to remember our relationship with God, and what will sustain it is his love for us, which was shown through Jesus Christ. 



I will certainly invite some friends because I want them to explore what Alpha has to offer and how spiritually I have been transformed."


 - Lesley



Come and Explore Life's Big Questions

Alpha is a series of interactive sessions exploring the Christian faith in a friendly and relaxed space. The evening starts with dinner, then a video, followed by a coffee break, and a discussion in small groups.

The topic for the first night is "Who is Jesus?". There is no cost, no pressure, and no follow-up.


Thursday 23 July 2020, 7.00pm - 9.15pm 


Register at alpha.rgcp.org.au



Registration is essential. Note that physical distancing will be maintained throughout the session.

The Alpha team looks forward to welcoming you as our guest.



Contacts:

Pina 0432 682 239 or Tania 0416 436 245

Email: alpha@rgcp.org.au

Web: https://alpha.rgcp.org.au/

Facebook: Like and share! Stay connected at https://www.facebook.com/alphargcp/

Comments