Congratulations to Deacon Steve Drum


Congratulations to Stephen Drum, who was ordained to the Diaconate last Sunday 19th July at St Charles Borromeo Church.

While our whole Parish family couldn't be there as we normally would, thank you to all those who assisted in the preparations for the event and were present in spirit, prayer or watching via the livestream.

As Br Steve put it, "I would like to thank everybody who has been part of my journey until this point. So many people have helped me with their prayers, advice, friendship and so much material and spiritual support... I would like all of you to understand how grateful I am that you have been part of my life. Please continue to pray for me as a I will try my best to serve all of you and our wonderful church in this next stage as a Deacon."

The Catholic Weekly also published an article interview with Deacon Steve this week, which you can read here: https://www.catholicweekly.com.au/moment-of-grace-for-brother-steve-drum/



If you missed the livestream, you can still watch it here on our YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/Q1uvgBDbN6g

You can check out the photos from the ceremony below. A special thank you to Ryde-Gladesville parishioner Patrick at Good Thief Photography for capturing these beautiful moments.
























Comments