Testimonies from our All Saints Retreat


We had a wonderful experience last Saturday, with over 50 people coming to OLQP for our All Saints Retreat. It was a wonderful moment to pray, spend some quiet time for reflection and share amongst ourselves as saints in the making.

Here are some testimonies from some parishioners who attended:

“All Saints Retreat day is a beautiful experience. I learned about different saints and how they sacrifice material things to spread God’s love. It strengthens my desire to be God’s hands and feet here on earth.” – Emma

“The Retreat was inspiring, it had everything. Prayer, bible verses, sharing. I especial loved the Divine Mercy.” – Gail

“The retreat helped me to see that everyone’s path to sainthood looks very different and that diversity strengthens the body of Christ. The fact that my walk with Christ might look different to the people are me is not a bad thing.” – Shannon 

"It has given me a boldness to sharing the gospel truth. I hope to do everything I can to bring forth His Good News and shine like a star to the people in my life." – Neville

“It was indeed a ‘hallow’ treat.” – Divine

“It was brilliant. I felt as high as a kite. Now I know what the Holy Spirit really feels like.” – Grace

“The retreat made me pause and reconnect with God in a way that is deeper and more meaningful.”
  – Edna

“It is wonderful to know that we can be holy and saintly by bringing love, faith and little deeds to people around us.” – Barbara

Comments