Youth Update: Introducing Hannah!


"Hey everyone!

My name is Hannah Morson, I'm 21 years old and have just recently moved to Sydney from Port Macquarie NSW.

I have been doing full time youth ministry for three years. I did two of those years with NET Ministries Australia (first year travelling around Australia and the second year based in Melbourne). Last year I worked for the Lismore Diocese in a Catholic high school in Coffs Harbour NSW. All three years taught me so much about myself, others and most importantly our Lord.

I moved here to study drama at uni, in the hope of following my dreams and using the gifts God has given me for something great in the future.

I am super passionate about sharing what God has done in my life with young people, and so I can't wait to get the Ignite kids group back up and running!

So excited to meet you all and journey with you this year!

God Bless,

Hannah"

Ignite (Primary Years 4-6)

Good news! Our Ignite group for kids in Years 4-6 is back every second Saturday! 

Now starting 6th March, join us from 3pm to 4:30pm at Our Lady Queen of Peace for fun and games, and getting to know Jesus better, with a new topic every week! To sign up, go to https://www.trybooking.com/BPCKJ

For more info, contact Hannah & Deacon Steve at ignite@rgcp.org.au.

Sparc (all high school)
Our SPARC group is meeting every Friday from 6:30pm - 9:00pm. If you are in high school and looking for something to do on a Friday night, then join us for some food and fun! Next week we will be having a social night, so bring yourself and a friend and a $5 donation.

For more info, contact Olivia & Deacon Steve at sparc@rgcp.org.au


Set Alight (18+)

We encourage all our young adults to take part in our Passion Play rehearsals after the 6pm Sunday Mass, and then stick around for a bite to eat and a lively discussion based on The Passion of the Christ movie, as we journey together towards Easter.

For more info, contact Deacon Steve at setalight@rgcp.org.au



Comments