Youth Update: Introducing Olivia


Hi everyone,

My name is Olivia Eberhaut and I am pleased to introduce myself as your new Youth Minister!

I have come to you from the Parish of St Bernadette in Castle Hill where I have been involved in the Youth Group there for 10 years, first as an attendee and then as a volunteer leader where I slowly took on more responsibility and helped with the administration and facilitation of our youth programs.

When I am not involved in Youth Ministry, I am working as a part-time Food & Beverage Floor Supervisor at Capitol Theatre and Sydney Lyric Theatre, where I can be involved in another passion of mine despite my distinct lack of musical talent!

I am looking forward to being a part of Ryde-Gladesville parish and helping the youth here in their faith journey's in the same way I have been made who I am today thanks to all my experiences and encounters during my time in Youth Ministry.

God Bless you all, and I look forward to meeting everyone!

- Olivia


IGNITE (Years 4-6)
Good news! Our Ignite group for kids in Years 4-6 is back every second Saturday! 

Starting Saturday 20th February from 3pm to 4:30pm at Our Lady Queen of Peace, join us for fun and games, and getting to know Jesus better with a new topic every week!

Registration is essential. Don’t miss out! Book your spot today: https://www.trybooking.com/BOUPK



Comments