Come and Try Alpha


The first session of the Alpha series is a 'Come and See' night to give you a chance to try Alpha. Sign up and invite a friend or two. At this time when we all need to reconnect, Alpha is the perfect place to meet people and explore faith with each other.

Find out more about Alpha at https://alpha.rgcp.org.au/

What have parishioners said about Alpha? Keep reading to find out!



I have made some wonderful friendships, people whom I now call my Alpha Family. I am truly blessed to have gone on this amazing journey with such an extraordinary group of people. 
– Kathy

It has been such a wonderful and memorable experience! An experience of renewal and enrichment in the Holy Spirit! 
– Barbara

My Alpha experience was life-changing. I truly believe it transformed me. If you are thinking of coming to Alpha, I would say stop thinking and start attending... 
– Lorenzo

I have a very strong faith, so I thought I wouldn't get too much out of Alpha. Boy was I wrong! l learnt so much at Alpha and what my faith really means to me and what my true values are. I truly did deepen my relationship with God during Alpha. What was the experience of Alpha like? One word... AMAZING. I have and would highly recommending anyone to do Alpha at least once in their lifetime. Just try it. Come along and see what it's all about... I promise you won't be disappointed!
– Caroline

Alpha was an amazing spiritual and human experience. I met wonderful people, enjoyed the lovely dinners, meaningful videos, and group discussions. The Alpha leaders were welcoming and made us feel at home. Before Alpha I was a believer but my faith was not as deep as living by ‘thy will be done’ and letting God take control. After Alpha I feel that I am closer to letting God work in my life. If you’re thinking about coming to Alpha, don't hesitate. Come join us! It is a great journey plus a free meal! The leaders are amazing; you will feel part of a family. 
– Patricia




Comments